Starling - Premium Chalk Paint
211. Starling: A bird introduced into New Zealand around 1860 -1880 and now abundant throughout the mainland, inspired by it's richness and darkness in colour. At a distance, starlings look black. In summer there is an evident iridescent green in their feathers. Creating the inspiration behind our Starling of a rich black green that veers closer to black in darker spaces and greener in brighter spaces. A great out of the box alternative to black that works beautifully around a green outlook or greenery.
- New Zealand designed and manufactured
- Coverage approx 20m2 per litre
- Ability to create many decorative finishes
- Minimum Preparation required
For further information: Premium Chalk Paint Information Sheet