Artisan Paint Recipe Distressed & Rustic with Country Mustard
Create a rustic, distressed and aged look in warm mustard tones.
View and download the look and details in the downloadable PDF file below.
- Chalk paint your piece with lots of texture. We used Country Mustard and a 3600 Staalmeester brush
- Create two coloured waxes and use them interchangeable to create highlights and lowlights on your piece. Some good combos with the mustard are: Clear wax tinted with Tropical Lagoon and Gretels Forest or Clear wax tinted with Brickyard and Starling
- Interchange your coloured wax with lots of dark wax for an antique aged look
- Create some beautiful luxe highlights on your piece using gold gilding wax
- Country Mustard Premium Chalk Paint
- Staalmeester 3600 brush
- Clear Wax high performing
- Brickyard Premium Chalk Paint
- Starling Premium Chalk Paint
- Gold Gilding wax or
- Soft Gold Creme