Artisan Paint Recipe Coastal Grey Blues with Stormy Creek
Create an aged coastal look with soft distressed blue tones.
View and download the look and details in the downloadable PDF file below.
- Chalk paint your piece with subtle texture. We used Artisan Stormy Creek premium chalk paint and a 2020 Staalmeester brush
- Create two coloured waxes and use them interchangeable to create highlights and lowlights on your piece. A good combo is : Clear wax tinted with Carbon Black and another using Hokitika Gorge.
- Top coat your piece using your coloured waxes and some artisan Dark wax. Interchange your coloured wax with lots of dark wax for an antique aged look
- Stormy Creek Premium Chalk Paint
- Staalmeester 2020 brush
- Clear Wax high performing
- Carbon Black Premium Chalk Paint
- Hokitika Gorge Premium Chalk Paint
- Staalmeester 3600 brush - for waxing
- Artisan dark wax high performing