Iron Orchid Decor Stamping on Furniture•
Posted on December 04 2017
The large format Iron Orchid Decor stamps are a perfect size to create you own collated image on furniture pieces and you can use them to decorate your furniture.
Here are some tips:
- don't move your stamp around when stamping
- make sure what you are stamping is perfectly flat
- don't use too much ink on your stamp pad
- paint can be used on the stamps, apply with a small sponge roller
- let the ink dry overnight on vintage paint
- "season your stamps" when you first get them
- Ink will dry more quickly on chalk based paint as it is porous
- clean your stamps with baby wipes immediately and then more thoroughly once you have finished stamping
- seal with a good quality non yellowing poly
Limited Edition col...
We are super lucky in New Zealand to have four limited edition colours in the Vintro Chalk Paint and No Seal paint range. There is something for ev...Read More
GO ALL BLACK! 10% o...
SPECIAL NOW FINISHED ** GO ALL BLACK ** Victorian Black Chalk Paint 10% off 1 Litre tinsWe love that we are all Kiwis painting furniture around the...Read More
Darwi Air dry Clay ...
Our new super soft air dry clay has finally arrived. The new clay has minimal shrinkage and cracking when left to air dry naturally and is very sof...Read More