Prima Ballerina Decor Weave Paper for Decoupage
1 x large woven decoupage sheet suitable for decoupage particularly on flat surfaces from the Hokus Pokus brand
Approx size unfolded design 1 600mm x 600xx
design 2 267mm x 600mm
Instructions for application:
1. Clean and prepare your surface and ensure it is smooth for application
2. Remove the weave from packaging and use a cool dry iron setting ( no steam) , gently iron the back of your weave to remove any fold lines (optional)
3. Paint natural or white colours onto your piece where you will apply your weave. Some of the weaves are more see through than others, so painting a neutral base will help with transparency and showcase the true colours of the weave.
4. Apply Artisan water based lacquer or similar to your project to adhere where your weave will be applied.
5. Gently smooth your Decor-Weave down using your hands or a brayer, ensuring no air bubbles or creases. Take your time and do a small section at a time.
6. Allow to dry completely
7. Once dry you can paint around the edges and over the weave to ensure a seamless look to your piece
8. Once satisfied , apply a topcoat of Artisan lacquer or good quality sealer over the weave and your whole piece . 1-3 coats is recommended for protection.
9. For an extra smooth finish you can lightly sand after your final clear coat is completely dry.